- too much opinion, too little fact. way too much opinion passed off as fact.
- nobody talks about their intentions. everybody can see what, nobody knows why.
- judging everyone who is too different for us to ignore.
- "patching" of problems instead of moving towards real solutions.
- the world has been rewired to keep us on a stimulant cycle.
- there is no common goal, or even the motivation to find one.
- i have fallen into all of the above traps and am currently refusing to get out.
Sunday, January 19, 2020
my problem with everything
So, in this time of social isolation and forced/voluntary quarantine and whatnot, I have an idea. I have started work on it myself, but sinc...
the shiv sena has been creating quite a ruckus of late over www.orkut.com . apparently they've forced a lot of cyber-cafes in mumbai to ...
yesterday, there was an advertisement on the front page of one of the newspapers i subscribe to. it was an ad for for jewelery pieces/showpi...
I have an idea, to create a portal that lets people exchange ideas, comment/vote on them, and also take ownership of an idea and pursue it t...