- too much opinion, too little fact. way too much opinion passed off as fact.
- nobody talks about their intentions. everybody can see what, nobody knows why.
- judging everyone who is too different for us to ignore.
- "patching" of problems instead of moving towards real solutions.
- the world has been rewired to keep us on a stimulant cycle.
- there is no common goal, or even the motivation to find one.
- i have fallen into all of the above traps and am currently refusing to get out.
Sunday, January 19, 2020
my problem with everything
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
another birthday. another half-expected, but still surprising, surprise. the usual suspects and the usual agenda. and yet, something differe...
BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of garbag...
after a lot of action and information on day 1 of the sailing course, we had a good night's sleep (my second ever night on a boat - the ...
Post a Comment