- too much opinion, too little fact. way too much opinion passed off as fact.
- nobody talks about their intentions. everybody can see what, nobody knows why.
- judging everyone who is too different for us to ignore.
- "patching" of problems instead of moving towards real solutions.
- the world has been rewired to keep us on a stimulant cycle.
- there is no common goal, or even the motivation to find one.
- i have fallen into all of the above traps and am currently refusing to get out.
Sunday, January 19, 2020
my problem with everything
I was in Mumbai on vacation. but I hadn't taken a flight there from Belfast - I had taken a ferry! and that was because I wanted to ride...
yesterday, there was an advertisement on the front page of one of the newspapers i subscribe to. it was an ad for for jewelery pieces/showpi...
doing the same thing over and over again, no matter how well you do it, is bound to get boring eventually. the real fun is in doing things...
I have an idea, to create a portal that lets people exchange ideas, comment/vote on them, and also take ownership of an idea and pursue it t...