- too much opinion, too little fact. way too much opinion passed off as fact.
- nobody talks about their intentions. everybody can see what, nobody knows why.
- judging everyone who is too different for us to ignore.
- "patching" of problems instead of moving towards real solutions.
- the world has been rewired to keep us on a stimulant cycle.
- there is no common goal, or even the motivation to find one.
- i have fallen into all of the above traps and am currently refusing to get out.
Sunday, January 19, 2020
my problem with everything
as i get ready to fall asleep, my mind inevitably finds things to mull over. tonight it was "how was my weekend?" well, my weeken...
one of the great things about using feedburner (and now, google analytics ) is that i can see where my traffic comes from. most of it is fr...
the shiv sena has been creating quite a ruckus of late over www.orkut.com . apparently they've forced a lot of cyber-cafes in mumbai to ...
yesterday, there was an advertisement on the front page of one of the newspapers i subscribe to. it was an ad for for jewelery pieces/showpi...