When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake.
i've not been sleeping these days. it started 2 weeks ago, when i spent only one night in pune (took 2 days off, plus 1 holiday). in fact there was a stretch of 10 days where i spent only one night in pune. and i didn't really sleep.
it's become a clockwork-like routine:
- go to bed at around 1am.
- toss and turn in bed till around 3am.
- spend an hour and a half somewhere between asleep and fully awake.
- get out of bed at 4:30 am, drink water, go to the loo.
- toss and turn in bed till around 5:30am.
- finally sleep till 7:30am.
- wake up, lie in bed till 8am.
- sleep till 8:30am.
- wake up with alarm at 8:30am.
- spend an hour in bed waking up and sleeping every 5 minutes.
- finally wake up at 9:30am, get ready and leave for work.
i must figure a way to get myself to sleep at night. fast.