- too much opinion, too little fact. way too much opinion passed off as fact.
- nobody talks about their intentions. everybody can see what, nobody knows why.
- judging everyone who is too different for us to ignore.
- "patching" of problems instead of moving towards real solutions.
- the world has been rewired to keep us on a stimulant cycle.
- there is no common goal, or even the motivation to find one.
- i have fallen into all of the above traps and am currently refusing to get out.
Sunday, January 19, 2020
my problem with everything
it's been a little over two weeks since we've voluntarily confined ourselves indoors, except for weekly grocery shopping, and twice ...
the shiv sena has been creating quite a ruckus of late over www.orkut.com . apparently they've forced a lot of cyber-cafes in mumbai to ...
yesterday, there was an advertisement on the front page of one of the newspapers i subscribe to. it was an ad for for jewelery pieces/showpi...
i woke up today at 6:59 am (after 5 hours of sleep) without any alarm. i was over an hour early for the first bus i could take to work. whil...